Solution for injection :
Hydrochlorothiazide 5.00 g
Dexamethasone 0.05 g
Benzyl alcohol 1 ml
Excipient to 100 ml
The anti-oedematous effect can be obtained
reducing the inflammation of conjunctive
tissue (Dexamethasone) and by increasing
the diuresis (Hydrochlorothiazide).
• In cattle and sheep : congestion and
oedema of the udder, persistant lactation in
oedema, pulmonary œdema and congestion,
oedematous infiltration of surgical wounds, œdema in allergic conditions.
• In horses : diverse congestion and œdema : œdema of the sheath, dependant œdema,
œdema in allergic conditions.
Administration and dosage
I.V., I.M. or S.C. administrations.
Cattle, adult horses :
• Prevention : 10 ml a day for 3 days.
• Treatment :
– Mild congestions and œdema : 10 ml a day for 2- 3 days.
– Severe congestions and œdema : 20 ml a day for 2 days and 10 ml the third day.
Sheep, foals, calves : 2 ml for 40 -50 kg of b.w. daily.
Those relevant to all corticotherapy : advanced pregnancy, infectious process, diabetes mellitus,
osteoporosis, glaucoma, senility, renal or cardiac disorders.
Meat and offal : 3 days.
Milk : 4 milkings.
Prescription only medicine. This drug should be stored during duration of its withdrawal period.
50 ml bottle
M.A. N° 686 774.0 03-80 V from the 03/26/80